Enterprise information systems built to handle day-to-day operations do not automatically produce congruent results, nor do they deliver analysis and insight, especially when those systems have been cobbled together through mergers and acquisitions in a patchwork of legacy technologies. A large organization can spend huge on a data warehousing solution, only to spend even more on manual number-crunching in an attempt to extract useful results from them.
End-to-end BI Implementation and consulting transform data into actionable knowledge and insights
iSQARE’s end-to-end business intelligence (BI) implementation and consulting services supports enterprises to globally transform billions of data points into timely, fact-based, and actionable knowledge that affects their business strategies and provides greater insight. To achieve this, iSQARE leverages its delivery methodology and application rationalization framework along with immense advanced analytics experience.
iSQARE ’s business intelligence/data warehousing (BI/DW) services are designed to provide the strategic advice companies need in support of their efforts to manage data from disparate sources and convert it into consistent, actionable information that can drive competitive advantage. We can help companies utilize their valuable data resources through effective use of the right technology, supported by a clear vision and strong executive endorsement. This approach can let specific functional areas, such as finance, supply chain, human resources, sales and marketing and customer service to consistently interact with each other in response to organizational issues and opportunities.
iSQARE 's end-to-end BI/DW service offerings include:
- Consulting – BI assessment, master data management (MDM), corporate performance management (CPM) data quality/governance, financial planning and analysis
- Implementation – data modeling, EDW build and support, BI reporting, data quality build, DW testing, and business activity monitoring
- Analytics and research
- Link IT services to business process expertise
- Focus on end-to-end costs beyond isolated processes
- Measure continuous business impact
- Prioritize process transformations based on quantitative and qualitative business impact frameworks
- Seamless global delivery—expertise in delivering high-quality services by leveraging offshore locations