Is your IT infrastructure as agile as your business needs it to be? Are you spending too much time reacting to problems rather than focusing on the future?
Achieve a holistic approach to infrastructure and applications
The development of cloud computing exposes the interdependent nature of application and infrastructure management. When IT issues occur, the business users want these problems to be fixed rapidly and also want to be assured that the same issues don not occur again, regardless if the problems are with the infrastructure, applications or the cloud. But without a single point of ownership and proper mapping of applications and infrastructure, it is almost impossible to determine the source of the problem and fix it. To achieve optimal performance for your IT environment, you need an infrastructure management solution that enables a holistic view of infrastructure and applications as a single, seamless entity.
iSQARE ’s Managed Infrastructure Services cut costs and boost efficiency through technological innovation and a focus on high-quality service design. All along the way, these services follow iSQARE’s lean principals, green environmental best practices and industrialized approach to technical design.
Here is how iSQARE optimizes infrastructure and applications:
- Holistic remote management lets iSQARE run the full production environment 24/7, including application and infrastructure availability and performance. It supports business users with a common service desk for workstations, devices and business applications.
- Consulting and implementation services provide an objective assessment of your current infrastructure and support strategy. It identifies the gaps, recommends solutions in line with business goals and implements the processes for gaining optimum ROI.
- Security services lessen the risks in operating and managing your IT infrastructure including the network, data center, servers and other IT assets. We reduce the information security management costs and make them more predictable. Our consultants are certified experts across several domains.
- Technical support goes beyond traditional reactive customer issue handling to include proactive customer profiling, predictive analytics and flat tiered models. We provide 24/7 services including comprehensive on- and offshore support and installation, multi-channel communications with email, chat, voice and web support, dedicated lab, field simulations, and specialized packaged services.
- Delivery infrastructure includes our remote network operations center designed to work as an extension of your network. Our advanced facility is fully equipped to provide 24/7 support and operations.
From deploying infrastructure management distribution services that save on the annual cost of production support and maintenance to increasing business transactions, iSQARE can help you optimize your IT infrastructure and applications and drive continued growth.